WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ended the streak of Latin, And ending the Rein of Adam Heart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

Ended the streak of Latin, And ending the Rein of Adam Heart Empty
PostSubject: Ended the streak of Latin, And ending the Rein of Adam Heart   Ended the streak of Latin, And ending the Rein of Adam Heart Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 2:50 pm

Slim Survivals Live opens up with MOD standing in the ring, as he has a mic in his hands as his beings to speak:.

Jealousy is a vicious thing. This is also true for rivalry, and these are two things very much intertwined with the man you know as Adam Heart, and me. October 27th 2007 will always stay imprinted on my brain, like a brand made with a glowing iron pole. That was the day myself and ended the streak of one of the greatest superstars in this federation. That was the day we won the #1 contender ship for Adam hearts Heavyweight belt. And I won’t deny it that was the greatest day of my life. Before then I was somewhat of a rookie in WWKF, I was shunned by my peers, ridiculed by others, So, back to Oct 27 this year, when at last I was to get into the ring with my enemy DxLatin, and my god what an experience it was. When I wasn’t in the ring, working my all to get those shot at the title, I was in the parking lot ending the streak of Latin.

Inside a Hell in a cell, there is only one way out of this match and that way is up. You see you have to climb a cell and tough the bottom. But there is one good thing to come out of this if we face each other inside a Cell ....you see my moves are amazing but if I were to do them off a fifteen foot high ladder well then they would be nothing short of death defying.

They call me the Master of Disaster; I’ve proven to live up by that name. I’ve ended the streak of Latin, what have you done Adam Heart? Broken neck and all of the bruises that I have had since my match against Latin, I will still come and give it my all. At the end of the Match at HH, They had called me the biggest underdog to be in this federation. I have done things that most people wouldn’t think about trying. First, I faced Latin in his own match, He was 25-0 walking into the parking Lot brawl match, but as he left he was 25-1 in that match. They said I couldn’t do that. But look, as you can see I did. Another thing that many others though that I couldn’t do, I stand here right before you, and be able to call myself a champion, not just one title is around this waist of mine, but two. I’ve been able to do a lot of stuff with the odds against me, but this will prove itself again as I will win the championship and be able to call myself the man who held 3 championships at once.

But, Adam what are your accomplishments in this federation? While, I am busting my ass everyday, and every night you just sit back on your ass and you can call yourself a champion? This disgusted me, when I saw you in the match at HH, you weren’t impressive at all. You only won because KODX was a chicken and ran out. This proves that you don’t have what it takes to be a champion!

The great King’s music hits the floor as He walks out with a mic in his hands.

The Great King

You’re not the only one at HH to be able to celebrate. Watch This, This is how I owned.

Video Plays*

Poison starts to taunt TGK::
::3::
Poison takes a few breaths::
::4::
Poison gets into the ring but TGK really wants a win and is desperate for a title , he kicks Poison down before he even gets a chance to fight back , Poison rolls aside , TGK chases his body , Poison slides under his legs , TGK turns around , Poison tries to hit the Twist Of Faith but TGK counters and hit’s the TGKO (The Great Knock Out)
Out of nowhere!.
TGK pins Poison
Referee pins
::1::
Poison down
::2::
Poison down
::3::
Announcer - Here is your winner and the NEW , World Wrestling Kings Federation Brutal Survivor…THE GREAT KING!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3bW2uTIig4
Great King holds up the title high and smiles and Poison who is on the floor.
WWKF Commercial

Video Ends*

The Great King

You see that MOD, Don’t come out here and say how you owned, be able to show and tell us about how everyone else did!

MOD

Hey, did you face anyone that was actually good? I had to overcome the biggest deficit in the history of this federation. I ended the greatest streak of this wrestling company. So, when you overcome something, Tell me because that is the only way that you will be able to earn my respect.

TGK walks out of the arena.

MOD- There is some goons out there. Especially TGK.

But TGK made a good point, I didn’t own the match. It was fairly even. The match was close and there were some blood, sweat, and tears that were shed in that parking lot brawl. And Adam, you’re also like TGK, you have to earn my respect. My respect is hard to earn these days, You must come down to this ring, day in and day out giving all the shit that you have in your body and fording it on me. Like Latin did. He came out with high expectations but left with nothing. This proves that Adam must come down to this ring and show me why he is a champion, because unless he comes here and shows it to me, then I will just think he is a rip off.

I was close to facing the Joke, KODX but that didn’t happen. If you can recall the ending of the match I had come down to the ring, a bloody mess, all bandaged up, and I came into the ring, and stood and looked at you. I also looked at the championship, because I know that someday I will be able to get that shot at getting the belt, and this is the day, where I give my all. Although with my injury I will still be able to show you what I am capable of. You saw and the world saw that I had given my all to the match against Latin, but that wasn’t everything. I still have more to show, and a lot more to prove.

To conclude this, it will be a hell in a cell match. There definitely will be some hell in a cell. But we do our stuff for something. Everyone on this roster has there reasons for entering a match with someone you know could probably win, and my reason for entering this match is because I truly believe and know that I can win this match, and if you don’t think so, how many people thought that I could beat latin in his specialty match the Brawl match? I bet not a lot of you!

I will walk out of Homicide a champion, and you can guarantee that!

Scene Fades as MOD drops the mic, as he leaves the arena.
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

Ended the streak of Latin, And ending the Rein of Adam Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ended the streak of Latin, And ending the Rein of Adam Heart   Ended the streak of Latin, And ending the Rein of Adam Heart Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 4:49 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO_QntXc-c4 hits the stage as MOD walks out with Bandages on his head and wrist as he comes back from Halloween Havoc ending the streak of Latin. He walks down the ramp slowly as he finally get the ring and grabs the microphone.

He lets the crowd be silenced as he waits for them to stop cheering:

MOD- King Hardcore, Greg Hassen,KingOfDX, Jhonny Rocketfingers, Labofax, Dallas McWade. El toro, Pb360, Rattlesnake. These are just a few names that Latin had beaten in the Parking Lot Brawl match. All of them were considered legends. All special, and all future HOF. They had failed to beat Latin in Latin’s specialty match. But I have nothing I common with these guys because I was able to do the impossible, I had defeated Latin in The Parking Lot Brawl match. With all odds against me, the biggest underdog in the history of this federation did what no man had done before.

I have 2 belts in my hands, things were too good to be true, that’s for sure! I went from being scheduled from fighting DxLatin, to being scheduled to fight A wwkf Newcomer who is making his impact fast!! Master of Disaster, some 6’0” 200 Pound kid versus the 6’0 something and Adam Heart. ! But then again, look at my achievements in such a short time.! I’m being called a young DxLatin, except I can win a Parking Lot brawl match. A young Heart? Hell no, I’m not a young Heart, I’m the first True meaning of Disaster. People will be compared to me, not I compared to them! But that is beside the point, I’m not a young Adam heart, I’m better. , I’m the master of Disaster, but everyone knows that now, no need to Re-Introduce myself anymore! I know who the best in the WWKF is at this point; the best in the WWKF is me!

You might be able to compare me to many other superstars, but I’m way different. I am the fan favorite, the meaning of Extreme. I am everything you could possibly imagine and more. All of those things will come to play come my hell in the cell match vs. Adam Heart.

Time To Play The Game theme hits as KingOfDX walks down the ring with a microphone and slides into the ring.

King of Dx

Listen, Buddy. This week around you have Adam Heart as your opponent. He is no easy task. You must work hard for this opportunity. This opportunity comes once in a life time. Don’t miss your opportunity because if he lost that title to you, then you would be on the top, and I’m coming to the top, so watch out.

MOD

Listen, KODX. You had failed to beat Adam Heart at Halloween Havoc. You came out unsuccessful. To bad for you. I had to work for my titles and this chance to have another title. You had your titles handed to you. At the Battle Royal, you came in when no one was left, and won the match. The main event championship that you have was handed to you by DxLatin.

So, don’t come down here and say that you can beat me, because u can’t!

KODX

Oh, you don’t think that I could beat you?

MOD

I can dam well kick your ass any day of the Night.

KODX looks around.

KODX

Do you want to go, Right here right know?

Fans Cheer of The idea.

MOD

Listen, here KODX. I just went through hell at HH, You ran out like a chicken. And you come down here and say that you can own me? I don’t accept your fight.

Fans Boo*****

Do, you all want to know why? Because I have a very important match coming up. One match that will have me on the top of the world, and then when I have that title, you can come here and I will face you. Doesn’t matter what time and any stipulation.

KODX

Then why don’t you face me right here and right know?

Fans Cheer!

MOD

I won’t fight you, But since you had mentioned a lot that you wanted to fight, Look Behind You.

KODX looks behind him to see RX with a SledgeHammer.

Rx hits KODX with the sledge Hammer.

MOD

That’s How you play the game KODX! Tell that to Adam Heart!

MOD drops the microphone and leaves the ring, He goes to the ramp with RX as the hold there titles in the air.

(OOC- I had KODX permission to use him in this rp)
Back to top Go down

Ended the streak of Latin, And ending the Rein of Adam Heart
Page 1 of 1