WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have your blood on My hands, and Latin i have You title

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

I have your blood on My hands, and Latin i have You title Empty
PostSubject: I have your blood on My hands, and Latin i have You title   I have your blood on My hands, and Latin i have You title Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 1:58 pm

[Part 1 of 4]

Let the bodies hit the floor hits the stage as MOD walks out with his two title around his arm, He is carrying a replica of the World Heavyweight belt, on his hands, MOD walks into the ring and holds all 2 titles, he throws the replica of the Heavyweight, on the floor as he grabs the mice and lets the crowd be silenced as he begins to speak:

Halloween is normally a day where people dress up and go out to grab some candy. But this week Halloween is going to be the day where I face off in the biggest match of my life. This match has the potential to change my great career, into an accomplishment no one has done. And that is to hold 3 titles around your waist.

But this match is no ordinary match for 2 reasons. First off have you seen who I am facing off against? 3 legendary wrestlers that have been in this federation longer than you could imagine. These 3 men are terrific wrestlers they go by the name DxLatin, Killer, and El Toro. The second reason why this is no ordinary match is because the type of match is simple, Make your opponent bleed. But that is where I have a problem with.

You see, when I climb the top ropes and I set up for the Master Bomb, Which I normally finish superstars up with, when I go onto the ropes and I hit the master Bomb, that will surely not make them bleed. So, I have to think of a new way to make my opponents bleed. And that I where my Second finisher comes in, you guys haven’t seen my other finisher yet. So, close your eyes if you don’t like to see blood, then when I hit my finisher witch is called the White Out, It will truly white you out.

So, I will give you a brief message about, my opponents for Homicide. First off he is the man who has killed 35 superstars, but yet he failed to kill the easiest opponent Killer.

Killer has been known to be a Bitch at sometimes. For sure he as had his share of championships. He is the Longest Reigning Heavyweight champion I have been told. His finisher he calls it the kku. I’m sure killer is dieing to put that move on me, But I’m positive that I will counter that move and give him the white out, and instead of normally other wrestlers having there blood on killers hand, well for a change come this Saturday at Homicide, Killer, I have your blood on my hands.

Killer thinks he is that, he thinks that since he has been here long enough that he knows what to do, and when to do it. We have faced once or twice and I have beaten him by making him submit. I was the only won who new he was a phony. Killer is no killer. He says that to scare people, but truth be told, when you end up facing killer you find out what he really is, and boys and girls what killer is, is that he is a loser.
Back to top Go down

I have your blood on My hands, and Latin i have You title
Page 1 of 1