WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Third Title around My waist!

Go down 
+2
Killer
Master of Disaster
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

Third Title around My waist! Empty
PostSubject: Third Title around My waist!   Third Title around My waist! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:47 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkDnsOG64EU hits the stage as MOD walks out with one title one his right shoulder and another on his waist, The crowd cheers as he walks down to the ramp as firecrakers hit the stage as he enters the ring as grabs the mic

MOD lets the crowd calm down as he begins to speak:

Look who is your tag-team champion, I did the impossible. I beat 3 futre HOF, well actually one is really in the HOF, and i beat them all, sure i didn't get the title that i wanted but look at this i just don't have one title around this amazing waist of mine but look at this their is another one, i've got 2 titles more than anyone on WWKF right now. Meaning i am the king of WWKF.

But now we getting pretty serious, Their is this batal royal with eleven great superstars, all of them make this business what this is Today. But all will suffer the same fate that Latin, metal and Max suffered at COC, and that was defeat. I already have 2 titles and im looking to do what no other man in wwkf history has ever done before, and that is to have 3 title around your waist. I really am the best of the best, and i have proved that with non-stop dominating performences, I make all of you people bring your money to come watch me.

as for the 11 nents i will break them down from what we really want to know about them.

First off-

Killer- He is a wwkf HOF, he has killed 36 superstars, but is he really that good, I remember one night were i faced him and i beat him, didn't kill me, didn't even injure me, so when killer is in a tough match, he can't do shit!

Kane- This guy is a freak, i have always beaten him when we faced, he might look scary, but he really isn't, I will end his miziry career!

Kennedy- Just a gay guy, thinks he is all that but really he just might be my easiest opponent.

Max Death- Lots of history with this guy, I just took his tag team championship single handingly, I will take his shot at another title again.

El Toro- A Spanish guy, doesn't speak much english, he is one of the tough members in this 11 man battle royal, A champion, but that was back then, i have 2 matches with the guy, and i will end up 2-0 after SS

Rocked-x- This guy is my buddy, we are tag team champs, But if i have to Through him out if the ring to win that belt then so be it, because no one will stop me from getting that belt.

BBK- This is the guy who i got the Tough Enough belt from, I ruined his title rein, and now i will ruin his chances of becoming the Heavy Weight Champion.

Overtaker, X-Mate, Bad Blood- All these guys are a tag team. But only one can win, so we will see some betrayal going on, and that will cause them to lose the belt to me!

Their you go, My opponents, Pretty easy competition other than RX, But none of these guys i think have had 2 title around their waist, and if i keep wrestling the way i am now i will win the heavy weight championship.

All my opponents need to have skill to beat me, if they have no skill no experience with good wrestlers there done because 11 people can just go after 1 person and there dream of being Heavyweight champion is done.

El toro has championship matches/experience but i played DX-latin whitch was the best in wwkf untill i shut him down and took the tag team champion belts, so if i can beat Latin i can beat anyone.

I have a great chance of winning because i have experience in a battle royal match and im way better than all these people, but the only person who can get in my was is my tag team partner rocked-x who won against Steve sakks whitch is a very good superstar but he did it and im not sure if i can stop him so that will be a show down between the tag team champs.

Overtaker, bad blood, and x-mate are tag team partners and they can team up on anyone and eliminate them so i need to watch them, and gotta watch my back because 3 vs 1 and ur in a tough spot, so even the great superstars in this match could be eliminated by the 3 partners.

in my past i may have played some easy matches some hard but facing 11 people at once is hard and if u make an error ur done for. This match will be hard for me because i have a past with most people and there willing to get revenge on me and hopping to finish me off early but rocked-x
will have my bak and ill do the same for him but at one point in the match we will have to fight eachother so when that happens let the best half of team disaster win!

Scene Fades as MOD walks out with both title in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Killer
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Killer

Number of posts : 161

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x Tough Enough 3xMain Event 1xHeavyweight
Finisher: KKU

PostSubject: Re: Third Title around My waist!   Third Title around My waist! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:38 pm

I expected better from a new champion , but hey I forget , the only thing we can expect from you is just gayness and trying to fit in
Back to top Go down
Adam Starr
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star

Male
Number of posts : 137
Finisher : The Headliner
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Wrestler Info.
Title History: Your Current Main Event and Heavyweight Champion
Finisher: The Headliner, The Shinning Star Press

PostSubject: Re: Third Title around My waist!   Third Title around My waist! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:49 pm

KIller, I'd shut up, your rps are like Rosie O'Donnel
Back to top Go down
Killer
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Killer

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Third Title around My waist!   Third Title around My waist! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:50 pm

Rossie ate ur mom so stfu
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 3x WWKF Tag Team Champ, 1x Heavyweight champ,
Finisher: MDS (Max Death Situation)

PostSubject: Re: Third Title around My waist!   Third Title around My waist! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:50 pm

and wen was the last time when you made a good rp? oh yea
NEVER!
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Third Title around My waist!   Third Title around My waist! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:53 pm

Killer, You couldn't kill KODX, you might kill alot of superstars but you failed to kill KOD, i find that Sad!
Back to top Go down
Adam Starr
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star

Male
Number of posts : 137
Finisher : The Headliner
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Wrestler Info.
Title History: Your Current Main Event and Heavyweight Champion
Finisher: The Headliner, The Shinning Star Press

PostSubject: Re: Third Title around My waist!   Third Title around My waist! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:54 pm

Killer, the only guy you can kill now is.........well, no one
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Third Title around My waist!   Third Title around My waist! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 3:20 pm

lol, very true
Back to top Go down
Killer
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Killer

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Third Title around My waist!   Third Title around My waist! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 3:28 pm

Excuse me retards , its called "storyline"
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Third Title around My waist!   Third Title around My waist! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 3:39 pm

Killer its Called "U suck"
Back to top Go down
Killer
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Killer

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Third Title around My waist!   Third Title around My waist! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 3:43 pm

Its called "Your a retard stop trying to fit in"
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Third Title around My waist!   Third Title around My waist! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 4:09 pm

Its called i have a title and You don't!
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: Third Title around My waist!   Third Title around My waist! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:42 pm

killer ur as cocky as randy orton. stop it cause ur becoming annoying, rasic, gay, such an ass and a guy that is just cocky. rattlesnake, will u fire kiler once and for all?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bbkwwkf
X-Mate
Noobie
Noobie
X-Mate

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:
Type - Heel/Face/:

PostSubject: Re: Third Title around My waist!   Third Title around My waist! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 4:23 pm

by readin on wat going on, i agree with bbk
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Third Title around My waist!   Third Title around My waist! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 3:08 pm

Who doesn't adgree with BBK?
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Third Title around My waist!   Third Title around My waist! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:36 am

[][Part 1 of 3[][

Let the bodies hit the floor hits the stage as MOD walks out with his two title around his arm, He is carrying a replica of the World Heavyweight belt, on his hands, MOD walks into the ring and holds all 2 titles, he throws the replica of the Hevayweight, on the floor as he grabs the mic and lets the crowd be silenced as he begins to speak:

There is a reason why i have 2 title around my waist, It's because i am one of the best this Federation has to show. They all say that names like Killer, and Latin make this federation what it is? well i have a problem with that because i think that i am more dominate then Killer, and DxLatin. Reason being is because i beat both Killer and Latin. And although only killer is in the Battler Royal, Latin still has to prove himself against me. Killer, you have the chance to prove yourself against me, at the Battle royal Against me. And all of the other 11 superstars better watch out, Because im coming at you guys with a vengance, Im coming at you full force, with everything i got, I've proved myself many times, but this one is the most inportant, Because many of the superstars in the Federation haven't had a chance to face the Master of Extreme. And they don't think i have it in me to beat them. Well when i look at the people in this match, I don't see any title around the waist of them, and then i see my waist and i have 2 title around it, which proves something, That i am the man to beat in this battle royal.

[color=yellow]I've had a chance to hear what the 11 opponents had to Say. Max came down a bunch of times, He had lots to say, But one of the things the Had to say, Bothers me so much, Let me Re-cap what he said:

**Video Plays**

[color:2b7d=green:2b7d]Max- I know what you want, you want me to share my thoughts on opponents and the match. Well you know what, i do have things to say. First off, MOD says hes gonna take my shot at winning another title? Wo MOD, try this time, what you have done at COC, still pisses me off. Second, you dont have experience in the battle royale. And all of us will suffer the fate i suffered? Ok dude i didnt even suffer from how you beat me. And your not gonna do it again. And you are not better then everyone in this match! Jeez dude you think your the best just cause of your two titles, and you arent holding those titles for a long time, your gonna lose as sonn as someone faces you for you. Also, we dont need skill to beat you. Cause your like the worst person in this battle other then kennedy. And dude, belive me, your not gonna win that championship, you wont even be that close on it! That title is mine, and i wont let anyone else get there hands on it! Also, if you think you can make it with me in the final two in the battle royale, ima wish you luck caus im just gonna kick your ass and get you out immedietly, well actually im just gonna get you out that simple!

*Video Ends*

MOD- Max, Are you a joke? You come down to this ring, and talk shit to a guy, That just owned you at COC? And you say that i am the worst person in the Battle Royal? Recap for you budy, You will be the first person the to be eliminated, Because Instead of You whishing me luck, When we both step into the ring, Im wishing you luck. And one more thing Max, You said that U didn't suffer from when i kicked your ass in that COC Match, Well if you Really don't remember, Let me show you another clip of COC. Ok dud Watch this!

Video Plays****

M.O.D climbs the ladder and delivers the Master Bomb , crashing into the table , the chair , DXLatin , Max Death and Metal Head , the crowd goes crazy , M.O.D climbs to his feet with all the energy he has left , he takes DXLatin and Max Death off of Metal Head and you can see Metal Head all bloodied pressure was on him , M.O.D pins him
Reff.1.…….2.……………..3!!!!!

** Video Stops**

Max, don't tell me you didn't suffer, Because when i climber that ladder, and i ended your dreams of being a champion, You were suffering inside, And that feeling you got will aply to what your going to get come COC.

MOD- Moving on to another Wrestler, who has a lot to say about me, BBK. BBK has always had a lot to say about me since, I took his tough Enough Belt, At SS, like weeks ago. BBK, Me and you have had a rivarlly going on, and that should continue when you come down that ramp, so conffident, i will end that confidence of yours, because i am Extreme, Latin might be Da Extreme. But he is not the Master of Extreme, I am. And if you didn't know what BBK. Your going to Find that out, But not the Easy Way, I am going to Show it to You The Hard way.

When me and BBK are the last one in that Ring, Its going to be a Rumble, Shots will be thrown, and new champion will be crowned, But who? Who will it be, If im not wrong, When i look at the card,there is no one in there that i can't beat, I will prove that come SS.

But when i look again, I see Rocked-x.

Crowd Cheers***

Me and Rocked-x are Best Friends, we are the Tag-Team champions. But only one can win the Battle Royal. But yet there are two of us in the ring at one time. And if i have to trow him out of the Ropes then I Have to do that. I hope he knows that In this match there are no team Mates. So, Rocked-x, Good Luck, Not just To you, But To everybody in the match.

Scene Fades
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Third Title around My waist!   Third Title around My waist! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 10:54 am

[][Part 2 of 3[][

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkDnsOG64EU hits the stage as MOD walks out with one title one his right shoulder and another on his waist, the crowd cheers as he walks down to the ramp as firecrackers hit the stage as he enters the ring as grabs the mic

MOD lets the crowd calm down as he begins to speak:

for my whole Wwkf career, I have been the underdog. I was the guy that just opened the show, I was a no body. I got made fun of, and ever possible thing that a man would like not to have done to him, was done to me. As the years went on, I gained momentum, got better and I am now standing in the ring, with not just one title but 2 around my waist. I have overcome a lot to come to this position in my life right now. And nothing is going to stop me from getting what I deserve, which is that third title around my waist.

I have some tough competition come Saturday; some big names are going to be in that ring, and with names like, El Toro, Killer, Max, and a couple other superstars. This should be a memorable night, not just because I’m going to win the match, because it will be the history in the making as Master of Disaster will Hold Three Titles come SS.

Sometimes I can have a bad night but ill make sure I don’t have one at Slim survivals because this is one of the most important matches in my whole career and I don’t want to blow this opportunity, I want a third belt. Also I’m thinking of having The Great King in Team Disaster because we will rule WWKF having the brutal survivor champion, Tag team champions, Tough enough Champion, ___________ Something is missing there and it’s the Heavy weight champion and ill make sure I get that heavy weight title cause it will complete team disaster and we will be the most dominating tag team in WWKF history.

When, I go down to the ring for a match, I’m never worried; I know what is capable of most of my Opponents. But others I’m not to sure what they can do. Most of the times I walk down to the ring to prove myself. Well this is the real test of the good superstars, and this is a test of the bad superstars. It will come down to the wire, but when I enter that ring, I get all pumped, I’m ready To Fight, Nothing and no one will stop, If I don’t win, Sure I will be Disappointed, But at least I will still walk out their with a title.
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Third Title around My waist!   Third Title around My waist! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 2:56 pm

Third Title around My waist! GWA%20Heavyweight%20Title%20Vacant

Plus This

Third Title around My waist! 519179436

Is the Scene That everybody Will witness when i beat their asses, And claim myself as a Man, who is doing the Impossible by Getting The Belt

This is the scene You will see when Everyone is in the ring, Waiting for there Next Oppoent

Third Title around My waist! Wwe_royal_rumble_factions_F3

What happens when I get into the Ring:

Third Title around My waist! Wwe_royal_rumble_factions_F3

Me Giving The Master Bomb:

[img]http://img169.exs.cx/img169/6890/hb1824ow.jpg[/img]

The Result of The Match:

A NEW CHAMPION

This is the Things that will Happen to my Oppoents come SS
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Third Title around My waist!   Third Title around My waist! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:21 am

That last rp was all f****** up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third Title around My waist!   Third Title around My waist! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Third Title around My waist!
Page 1 of 1