WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fatal 4 Way & Elmination Rp : My title stays mine

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male
Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 7xMain Event , 2xHeavyweight , 12xTough Enough , 5xTag Team
Finisher: DXFX
Type - Heel/Face/: Neutral

Fatal 4 Way & Elmination Rp : My title stays mine Empty
PostSubject: Fatal 4 Way & Elmination Rp : My title stays mine   Fatal 4 Way & Elmination Rp : My title stays mine Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 3:13 pm

Scene Opens
::3.2.1::
::Yea!::
Crowd Cheers as DXLatin walks down the ramp , the scene shows him wearing loose black shorts , black socks , black sneakers , 2 black wristbands , 1 elbow pad , a hat turned backwards and a chain necklace with an X on it.

He slides into the ring and does some tuants crossing his two arms to make an "X" , He grabs a Microphone that an Official hands him and he waits for the fans to settle down.

Latin - Ladies and Gentlemen , Boys and Girls ,... Im sorry

Mike - Sorry? , what does he mean??

Latin - You see , this past week , and thease couple days , Master Of Disaster has gone a promo rampage , making like 5 promos a day and just talking and talking and just saying a load of bull. Now before I go on and on about Master Of Disaster not beating me I would like to talk about the other Opponents , I belive its the Groove Street Bros.

::Crowd Cheers::

Latin - Oh boy are they popular! , come on , you got the 7ft tall monster!! , and the only technical high flyer of the WWKF! , MAX DEATH & METAL HEAD!!!

::Crowd Cheers and begins and Max Death chant::

Latin - Y'all like to cheer about Max Death , but I like pounding his head until it goes red , it could be enough said but Metal Head is just too danm fat , I need map to find the man , his hat is extra large , whenever I see him I get the milatary and I go CHARGE!!

Max face facts , you need to relax , go play with your fax machine , cuz you wont be spinning my centerplate , dont hate , you go go around and skate but when your done you'll come face to face with DXtreame and you'll lose all faith!

M.O.D calls himself a Master , but when he watches men run laps he goes faster faster while looking at their asses , I tell him to stop but he just responds with not , make surte this sunday your not cuaght....by the DXFX

::Crowd Boos but some Cheer::

Latin - Now lets see what some of my Opponents said about me. Starting with METAL HEAD

Sure he may be the WWKF Champion and the Main Event Champ and has won over 30 Titles. He is the DXTREMELATIN but you see Latin.... I've changed to a bigger stronger Metal Head this time Ima whipe the shit outta ur face! and make u squrm like a worm dude you got no chance at me cause it will lead to a

Try and stop me Latin

Latin - Try and stop you? , No how about you try and stop me! , from giving the DXFX , and how about you try and stop yourself from tapping!

You say your bigger and stronger , ok , I beleiver bigger but stronger? , come on Metal Head , you and I both know just cuz you fatty , gained another 100 pounds doesn't give you the right to call your fat cookie munchin ass strong

Lets see whatelse he said bout me...

M.H.-Now Latin you seem to be a problem. A big problem to evryone. Yeah maybe the DXTREAMELATIN who has won 30+ Tiles I gotta say that is impressive you have fought the impossibble but on sunday...he he you wont be able to beat the 500 pund 7ft tall Metal Head You will bleed and sob with broken bones. Latin Your Main event title is mine. It will be mine for a long time. After sunday you will see me with MY main event title around my waist walking out the arena as your new MAIN EVENT CHAMPION METAL HEAD! I am a big threat to WWKF and you are just small time boy.

Latin - Ok your an Idiot MH , your not 500 punds maybe more like 5000 pounds , you just said Im impressive then you call me a "small time...boy"?? , dude what the heck is that? , you call yourself a threat to WWKF , but dude there is a reason why I am the face and main event of WWKF and your not , so go hump some goat for all I care your not getting my title , because Im retaining it for the eighth time , cappeech godzilla? , whatelse did this moron say bout me?...
[color=white]
[color:700b=white:700b]Latin

He is such a thug,

But to me he is a little bug.

On Sunday I plan,

to saty tag Camp.

And win

taht tough main Event Tilte

Latin - Ok if that was suppose to be a rap , your just talking smack , you lack skills , ur just fat , come Sunday I will take my title and whack your sack!... Lets see if Max Death is smarter

DXLatin, He claims to be "Xtreame". But all i see from him is just one wrestler. You say that theres nothing hard to do to beat me? Well ill show you at COC. You may be thinking that you are so much better then me, but now im improved so ill show you what im capable of. You mightve beaten all those superstars, but at COC i will show all these people that im clearly the better one after im the one who pins you and wins the match

Latin - I claim to be Xtreame , ok listen buddy , the only extreme match you've been is in that metal mat barbed wire rope match , I've been in a Hardcore , Ladder , Devils Playground , Hell In A Cell , Last Man Standing , Lights Out and Parking Lot Brawls , this Sunday you will just come up short as usual.

MD- I came out here, tonight to say a thing or two. Now, DXLatin came out here to say a few words of his own. First of all, Latin dont be so sure your gonna win this easily, cause sometimes you better think again. And since ive faced you before, i know what your capable of. Then he made fun of the Groove Street Bros. Dude your stable wasnt any better, so if i were you, i wouldnt be talking. At COC you'll just see who'll come out winner of the elimination and fatal four way match. And who is the best champ.

Latin - Excuse me retard , my stable was way better than your GSB , My stable was the Basic Thuganomics and unlike your members we dominated and guess what , we didn't let people like Killer destroy us , my members are still alive...well former members so shutup , the only thing that wasn't stupid what you said in there is that you admitted knowing what Im cabable of , so if you know just shutup , nuff said.

MD- Well isnt it ovbious? I want DXLatin's Main Event championship on the line. Cause you know why?Ive worked my ass off ever since i became the WWKF King. And i deserve more then a heavyweight championship or the tag team championship. No i deserve the Main Event Championship! And i kmnow this wont be like a walk in the park by any means. Im gonna work hard just like i do everyday!

Latin - Yep , its ovious everyone wants my title but just like that wannave KODX I got 2 words for you , Too Bad , your not gonna get it , so go cry to your mom. Your right , it wont be a walk in the park for you , but for me it will be another title defense simple plain and easy , me defeating all 3 Champions and me being C.O.C the crowd will be sayin "Oh Dry"!

RP - 1/2 Completed
Back to top Go down
http://www.Freewebs.com/dxlatin
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Fatal 4 Way & Elmination Rp : My title stays mine   Fatal 4 Way & Elmination Rp : My title stays mine Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 3:14 pm

Thats just half of it , the end is abit un neat thats cuz GSB have dumb clored rps
Back to top Go down
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Fatal 4 Way & Elmination Rp : My title stays mine   Fatal 4 Way & Elmination Rp : My title stays mine Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 3:32 pm

Latin - Now that we all know that Max and MH rae just nowhere near the Main Event Championship title , we move on to my next oppoent the self proclaimed Master. Thats right , M.O.D... lets see what he said bout me.

was just listening to the remarks that DxLatin had to make, He started saying things, things that certain people would make them laugh. And he shocked everyone and he brought out a list, this list contained of all the people that has beaten, if you did not tune in let me give you a sample of what he said: He said these were the people that he had beaten:

KingOfDX, Who can't Beat This guy.

Greg Hassen, again, another easy Match for Da Xtreme

King Hardcore, Never herd of him, bet he wasen't anything

Deanster, ???

Bad Blood, No competition at all

BBK/Mask V, i can see BBK as a challenge, but i beat him.

El Toro, a great Wrestler, but you did lose alot of times to this guy

Johnny Rocketfingers, Wow, with a name like that. Must be easy

Killer, your only tough match

PowerBomb360, well your second toughest match, but was their any Challenge for the Extreme

Jay Storm, ??

Labofax, This guy was nothing specail, i could beat him easy

Metal Head, A guy that i will beat, at COC

Max Death, another guy that i have beaten and will beat again

Overtaker, He sucked

B-Boy, Ok, nothing specail

King Carnage, Again Nothing specail

Hooded FReAK, What? This guy was terrible

Kennedy, Sucked

Terror,/??

And then latin had left a little spot open for me, he said "It won't be soon
till u get on this list" well latin, here a message for you, You can't beat me, where you have gotten the name "DA EXTREME" is a mistake, i walk into and out of the ring everynight, and you just stay their, acting like DxLatin, You say that you are WWKF, well here's a news flash, when i look into the ring, i see nothing specail about you. You don't impress me. And soon, Latin you will be on my List!

Latin - You said alot of people there are easy for you , excuse me loser you dont even know them so do us all a favor and shutup you wannabe fag , you say that ill be on your list stob biting off my promnos , Master Of Retardisim , theres nothing special about me? , excuse me you sre talking about WWKF Legend , TEWF Hall Of Famer , UWW Headliner , and Xtreame Of Extreme , you know nothing about me boy , at C.O.C say your prayers , you dont stand a chance.

~Latin, you overated~

~You don't know, how to defend a title~

~Why your getting Inducted to the Hall of Fame?~

~Shocks me~

Latin - Im a loser? , listen homes , at C.O.C its gonna be Experience vs Ordinary , news flash for you , Experience wins. Theres a reason Im inducted to the hall of fame and your not , figure it out moron.

Latin you may be the True Meaning of Extreme, but i am the true meaning pf Disaster, and i will prove that My belt, stays my Belt, and Most importantly, Latin'e Is my Belt!

Latin - M.O.D .... what in the bloody hell did you just say? , I dont understand... Latin is my belt?? , Im your belt , Oh please , the only belt you own is the collection of your Dad.

::Crowd Cheers Latin::
Latin - Listen Groove Street Stooges , Master Of Riding , all 3 of you idiots are gonna relize that I am the best there is and the best there ever will be. Because the Xtreame era has begun , there is nothing you can do to stop it , if your not cool with it , Bite Me.

Scene Fades
Back to top Go down
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Fatal 4 Way & Elmination Rp : My title stays mine   Fatal 4 Way & Elmination Rp : My title stays mine Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 3:32 pm

Sorry , I keep my title
Back to top Go down
Rocked-X
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
Rocked-X

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Wrestler Info.
Title History: Current 1/2 OF WWKF WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPS
Finisher: RXB- Rock Bottom
Type - Heel/Face/: Face

PostSubject: Re: Fatal 4 Way & Elmination Rp : My title stays mine   Fatal 4 Way & Elmination Rp : My title stays mine Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 3:38 pm

you ghey fag ramseys..screwing up my chances and bruno's
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Fatal 4 Way & Elmination Rp : My title stays mine   Fatal 4 Way & Elmination Rp : My title stays mine Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 3:59 pm

lmfao!!!!
Back to top Go down
Candy
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
Candy

Number of posts : 31

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 6xWomens Champ
Finisher: Spiral DDT
Type - Heel/Face/: Face

PostSubject: Re: Fatal 4 Way & Elmination Rp : My title stays mine   Fatal 4 Way & Elmination Rp : My title stays mine Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 6:25 pm

lol , Latin is gonna be the next Cena , ppl hating him for retaining the title and keeping it for too long!
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Fatal 4 Way & Elmination Rp : My title stays mine   Fatal 4 Way & Elmination Rp : My title stays mine Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 7:16 pm

yea... 3 years
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Fatal 4 Way & Elmination Rp : My title stays mine   Fatal 4 Way & Elmination Rp : My title stays mine Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 7:05 am

Well, actuall if you look at the facts, most of latin's second rp, was mine
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Fatal 4 Way & Elmination Rp : My title stays mine   Fatal 4 Way & Elmination Rp : My title stays mine Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 7:49 am

true... but still good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatal 4 Way & Elmination Rp : My title stays mine   Fatal 4 Way & Elmination Rp : My title stays mine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fatal 4 Way & Elmination Rp : My title stays mine
Page 1 of 1