WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Da Title Stays

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

Da Title Stays Empty
PostSubject: Da Title Stays   Da Title Stays Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 6:26 pm

My Title Stays at Homicide! Part 6
The scene opens up as you can see a parking lot filled with cars and lots of people awaiting for something. Then, the camera can see a big banner that says "Grand Opening" with the words Wal-Mart placed underneath the banner as there's a table ready for someone. A limo comes as the the WWKF fans are cheering and KingOfDX comes out wearing sun glasses and a black suit.
.::"Da King" KingOfDX::.
Welcome everyone, to the grand opening of Wal-Mart, now I know you all must think it's gay that I came all the way to New York City and make this place opened. But, that's not the only reason, there's a new release called: WWKF 2008. It includes Slim Survivals, Halloween Havoc and Homicide. Now, I know all you fans are dissapointed on my lose, but I'll recover from that againest BBK at Homicide! Anyways, let's get this ceremony started, shall we?!?!
5 minutes later...
KingOfDX get's a knife and cuts the ribbon, he opens up the doors and goes to the Electronic section where there's a poster that says "WWKF 2008" and the fans are crowding around it. KingOfDX is holding a X-Box 360 controller and gives it to a kid. He starts to play at and goes to Homicide.... "Da King" KingOfDX vs. BBK for the WWKF Main Event Championship. The kid is done with the match and the outcome was KingOfDX beating BBK! KingOfDX then asks the kid a few questions about the game.
So, I'm here with Chris Griffin. How was the graphics? Did you enjoy the game and you kicking BBK a**? Lemme ask you this, how did you think the shows are and the newest release of a WWKF game were?
.::Chris Griffin::.
It was awsome KingOfDX! The graphics made you think you were in the WWKF shows and that you were a WWKF Superstar! Especially on a X-Box 360, it made it even better on a plasma T.V! How did I enjoy kicking BBK's a**? To me, BBK is the worst superstar to walk in that ring and walk out a LOSER! My version of BBK is Biggest Blubber Kid and everyone here, even my friends have to agree he's a fat peice of crap. BBK will be crying cause he saw me beat him in this game I bet he''l try so hard to beat you, KingOfDX in game. He'll keep losing to you and screaming like a pussy fag, and then he'll probably put a new name for the X-Box 360... Xtreme Blubber Old Xposing 360! I think the newest game release to WWKF is awsome and it kicks a**!
Next question, what do you think will be the outcome on the match between KingOfDX and BBK will be?
.::Chris Griffin::.
What do you think the outcome will be KingOfDX? Your the king, I'm your servant and I want you to win for sure! BBK is nothing with his little T.O.W.E.R, what does that even mean BBK? The Overrated Wussies Easily Running? Cause that's what you and your little possy will do when you all get your a**es kicked by him, KingOfDX! If that's not enough, he'll run out the arena like a little girl!
Thank you Chris, that was touching I guess? That's all we have, I better get going now.
KingOfDX walks out of Wal-Mart and goes to into the limo.
The scene ends.
Back to top Go down

Da Title Stays
Page 1 of 1