WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey Yo Killer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lance Kent
Noobie
Noobie
Lance Kent

Male
Number of posts : 20
Finisher : 3LK
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher: 3LK
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

Hey Yo Killer Empty
PostSubject: Hey Yo Killer   Hey Yo Killer Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 8:16 am

Scene Opens
"Im Prepared. I defeated the so called "Hombre" In my debut match. I remained undefeated unlike some white kids like DXLatin."
"I face a man that killed over 40 peeps. To me thats not surprising , my sister passed out the other day watchin the dude on tv."
"Im Lance Kent , hes Killer , that ain't even a name. Killer... like what the heck is that , its like watching Scooby Doo , or CSI."
"He call his white ass the Predetor he needs to go back to the Animal Channel , Im a sirious dude , and I am not planning to die... or lose in ma second match."
"Im from the Hood , Killers from the U.S , them white asswipes started the whole "Lets Kill Black People" , Killer K.O.K is in New York City. Your hometown. When they see me with my loaded pistol about to blow your head off......wait homie I cant bring guns"
"I need to bring my two weapons that I can bring my bare knuckles , Get ready for the Official Brooklyn Beatdown Homes"
Scene Fades
Back to top Go down
El Toro
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
El Toro

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 10xWWKF Heavyweight 4xWWKF Tag Team
Finisher: Frog Splash
Type - Heel/Face/: Face

Hey Yo Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Yo Killer   Hey Yo Killer Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 12:29 pm

Oyga tontito , you feel so proud to beat me eh ese? , If mi computator wasn't be like you asswipes I would mop you around the arena and turn the mat brown , Orale
Back to top Go down
Lance Kent
Noobie
Noobie
Lance Kent

Male
Number of posts : 20
Finisher : 3LK
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher: 3LK

Hey Yo Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Yo Killer   Hey Yo Killer Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 3:50 pm

Oh so the white kid bes racisis everyone quiet , the black dude goes racisis everyone against him eh
Back to top Go down
El Toro
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
El Toro

Number of posts : 52

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 10xWWKF Heavyweight 4xWWKF Tag Team
Finisher: Frog Splash
Type - Heel/Face/: Face

Hey Yo Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Yo Killer   Hey Yo Killer Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 5:04 pm

Orale ese , your a 6ft? or a 5ft...haha homes , I didn't know shit could stack that high ese woah!
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb

Hey Yo Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Yo Killer   Hey Yo Killer Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 5:41 pm

Oh wow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Yo Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Yo Killer   Hey Yo Killer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Yo Killer
Page 1 of 1