WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Killer Ain't a Killer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

Killer Ain't a Killer Empty
PostSubject: Killer Ain't a Killer   Killer Ain't a Killer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 5:08 pm

Scene Opens as Jim announcer that Master of Disaster is on Via Satelite and he will be talking about his match vs.Killer

Jim- And lets take it to M.O.D.-

Crowd is silenced as MOD speaks.

M.O.D.- they say that Killers are people that kill things, they leave damage on stuff, They will do anything they can to make sure nothing is OK, Well then why is killer defined Killer? He hasen't done any of those things, He has left no effect on WWKF once so ever, Sure he has won the championship, but has that happened ever again? NO it hasen't.

Sure i haven't lead that much of Damage on this Federation but when i play that killer wannabe i will make sure that my New name will be Killer,

And they will call me that, i everybody will know what a killer is, It definetley is not My opponent,

THE REAL KILLER IS ME!!

scene Fades
Back to top Go down

Killer Ain't a Killer
Page 1 of 1