WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Da Title Stays!

Go down 
+2
Master of Disaster
KingOfDX
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adam Starr
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star

Male
Number of posts : 137
Finisher : The Headliner
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Wrestler Info.
Title History: Your Current Main Event and Heavyweight Champion
Finisher: The Headliner, The Shinning Star Press
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

Da Title Stays! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Title Stays!   Da Title Stays! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:49 pm

Your so fucking stupid, your like a child. I was originally Steve Sakks, then I changed to Adam, and I'm 2-0-0
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop

PostSubject: Re: Da Title Stays!   Da Title Stays! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:19 pm

Da Title Stays At Halloween Havoc Part 2
The scene opens up as you can see KingOfDX in his locker room at Halloween Havoc and is completely nervous and throwing things everywhere. He is mad of what Adam Heart did before. He grabs a poster of Adam Heart vs. KingOfDX, he get's a marker and makes faces on it, and then he puts" Adam Cock-sucker" on he rips it up.
"Da King" KingOfDX
Now that god damn cock mongler is out there and making look at damn fool! But, his days will be outmatched by the time Halloween Havoc is done. He'll be on the mat, defeated, and a shamed of of himself for being a stupid loser! Roll the video!
:::::::::::::::::::VIDEO SHOWS:::::::::::::::::::
"Da King" KingOfDX
Well, we all know Steve Sakks was a gay fag and lost to Rocked-X, but you were before Steve Sakks. But, now since you Adam Heart aka Adam Starr... your gay undefeated streak will come to a end when you step into the ring with me and feel massive pain, just like you will have when that fake fat crap guy felt when got owned by you, which is funny how you got a guy named Bob to look like a jacka** in fron of the whole wotld. You'll end up like him because when you lose and your 2-1-0, you'll be a fat, ugly elephant and live in the jungle soon. When I referred to the Youtube videos, I wasn't kidding, you just making look even more stupid because you were thinking they were gonna laugh at me for feeling pain, I know I will, but not as much as you will because your crap and your nothing without thinking your a Starr and after our match, people won't think your a star. They're think you a stupid nobody and a n00bie, Alyssa will put you in opening matches and we'll all laugh at you cause you lost to me, KINGOFDX!!!
"Da King" KingOfDX starts to throw glass and a bunch of plates to the ground as he punches the wall, he sits to down and begins to talk again.
"Da King" KingOfDX
The thing with your video with no pants on was a so fake to me and everyone expects to believe that I'm that faggot? I don't run around in nothing, acturally put clothes on unlike yourself, I bet you were a male stripper before you came and asked Rattlesnake to take that out in you previous occupation! Then, I'm guessing after you made enough money, you decided to quit and do your real dream, to be in WWKF and be the biggest cock mongler this generation has ever seen! Your the biggest retard ever Adam, e-feds? You know you've heard of it, your just being retarded, because World Wrestling Kings Federation is one and we're all Kings, except for you, Princess Paul, Kennedy and... Nightmare! We're, and especially me is 100% better and skilled that your little fat body. I'm, well... obivosly most talented, and I'll show you Adam that I deserve to the WWKF Main Event title. To prove I'm worthy and better than you and that I'm one of the top superstars to live in WWKF! And also, when you played World Of Warcraft... was it planned for your stupid partner to acturally lose, or was it an imaginary friend who you like to always talk to?
"Da King" KingOfDX
Adam, I know some people like you and the fans think I'm not a deserving champion, but I'll prove them wrong and after I beat you, my reign will last a long....time! You think your all funny for your a women lover, and you think I'm diva? Look at you, I bet your parents had a baby.. which is you as a girl but never told. Then, since they didn't wanna have the shame of telling everyone you were a girl, they gave you a sex change to become a guy and to make you feel better, they put your little dick there by simply placing a dildo there. And when you jack-off, instead of all the crap you want coming out, you wonder where is it? Well, of course, nothing can come out, so wat you do is take whip cream and pour there and show a guy telling them that's real! But really, none of friends, if you can call them that.. won't believe a single words coming out, and what you said before! Then, if that doesn't help, you gonna go and tell the world to convince them your a man and what usually comes out a dick. You were talking about how I have no ablilites to win, I get my ablilites by acturally wrestling good and being here right now, is better than what you have done? God help us on not knowing what the hell Adam Heart has done is the past. I asked a few friends of yours, some turned out gay and told me that you "play" wrestling with them, if you get my drift. I have a penis, if want me to present it, go ahead and be a homo. I'm an idiot..? Since when have you proved anything to me, you haven't even beat me to show I suck or anything... and I'll show you and the whole world I'll walk out Halloween Havoc still Da Champ! You know what's so funny? You told me that a fricken bag will be my furture... my future is being da champ and yours is living in that bag! The Starr won't live on cause the Da King will stay! ADAM, YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE PAST, YOU CAN'T PREDICE THE FUTURE, BUT MY FUTURE IS WINNING AND YOURS IS WISHING YOU WERE ME IN THE PAST... BUT YOU CAN'T BE LIKE ME EVERR AGAIN!
"Da King" KingOfDX is laughing at Adam Heart and signaling he'll be still Da Champ.
As that happens, KingOfDX get's a call and he walks the hallways. He can see Adam Heart's father walking alone and is wondering where KingOfDX is. KingOfDX walks behind him and smashes the slegdehammer on the back of his head as he begins to bleed rapidly. He then pedigree's him on the floor as WWKF Staff begin to help out. KingOfDX has a few words left.
"Da King" KingOfDX
ADAM, AT HALLOWEEN HAVOC, YOU'LL END UP LIKE YOUR PUSSY DAD, ENDING UP IN THE HOSPITAL... AS A STUPID, WORHTLESS LOSER!
The scene fades.
(OCC: color is screwed)
Back to top Go down
Adam Starr
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star

Male
Number of posts : 137
Finisher : The Headliner
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Wrestler Info.
Title History: Your Current Main Event and Heavyweight Champion
Finisher: The Headliner, The Shinning Star Press

PostSubject: Re: Da Title Stays!   Da Title Stays! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 5:19 am

When will you figure out that Adam Starr and Steve Sakks ar two different people?
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Da Title Stays!   Da Title Stays! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 3:57 pm

w.e! its too late to edit, ill put Adam Heart or Adam Starr w.e the hell ur name is now?!?!
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Da Title Stays!   Da Title Stays! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 4:44 pm

guys check to see if KODX copied that rp, Check every e-fed you know , ok
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Da Title Stays!   Da Title Stays! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 5:54 pm

Da Title Stays At Halloween Havoc Part 3
The scene opens up as you can see KingOfDX just sitting in his locker room and watching what Adam Starr wrote. He is furious at him as he throws something at the cameraman.
.::"Da King" KingOfDX::.
Now, Adam thinks he's all tough that he's been great in other Federation, but here's the facts. Your nothing without your crappy gimmick as being a Starr! Your not a Starr, your not even considered to ever be one in your whole life, when you lose to me, KingOfDX! Now, he made a promo that has shocked many people, but I'm here to prove it's all a bunch of crap that he loves to say to everyone every single time. Roll the video!
:::::::::::::::VIDEO SHOWS:::::::::::::::
Now, Adam... I think your the most retardedness superstars I've ever met! Your worst than me, whatever your think of me? And when you started talking, you sounded like you were an alien saying that the people of earth are demanding to hear you! Who cares about your little "Steve Sakks" crap, your now Adam Starr and your even worst than that name before! So, the thing about WWKF is for people who are nerds like you who call it"e-feds" is on the Internet, but we are talking about where the fans and the superstars bust their a** to make a good show, and with you Adam in it, it's just plain gay with you in the ring. The fans are gonna dislike you and demand for KingOfDX to be in their and kicking your a** to wherever the hell you live! As for your little disease, the KINGOFDX's retardedness disease. No one's gonna believe you because your a worthless peice of crap and it's obvious that you will have it by the time our match is done. Now, you said that the first step is cutting your wrists and being all emo! That's what you do when you lose matches and I bet the first time he had a girlfriend or should I say boyfriend... the guy rejected him him and he got so mad he cut himself every single time he's alone.
"Da King" KingOfDX is taunting Adam Starr constantly and is getting mad at him.
Then, the next step is going to the mirror and making faces of yourself. If people that are an anti-KingOfDX fan and love Adam Starr, you must be the biggest retard I've ever met because only a dumba** would wanna do that in front of thousands of people! Then, your next step if finding the biggest man you can find and kick him in the balls, and if you don't make it you should put holy water? If you go to the biggest man you can find... and IT'S A BLACK MAN! Well, your screwed for sure because I bet that guy will call all his gangs and beat the crap outta you until you can't move, and then when your in the hospital, you'll get a priest in you room and hope to God that he'll protect you form another black man ever! Now, you said for the disease to end is to watch me lose againest Adam Starr? Trust me all you hungry fans, that won't be the ending of that match because I'll dominate that little prick like he's a 10 yr. old kid. The, you made a little song or whatever the hell it is! Is it a poem.. cause I hate stupid poems!?!?! I've got one for you.
Adam Starr thinks he's a Star,
he ain't a star cause I'll make him be Aladdin.
He'll wish he's a king like me and he'll be in the bar.
but he can't cause he'll end up have a son named Osama Bin Laden!
If he thinks he's gonna be the champ,
he'll have to make prayers.
He would wanna wish to be a lamp,
and suck the mayors!
I'm the greatest man alive,
your just the guy who looks chinky!
Your b**ch thinks you gay cause you have hives,
and I know cause you keep staring at my pinky.
You can't top this,
cause you aren't anything!
You wish you weren't piss,
and that you were something!
"Da King" KingOfDX is laughing at Adam and is taunting him constantly!!
KingOfDX is tired of talking as he goes to a little bar in his locker room and get's a drink. He then notices the cameraman isn't leaving. KingOfDX is getting tired of him as he get's the camera and throws it on the ground. He then hits the man with the sledgehammer and then lights him on fire with some gasoline. KingOfDX has some final words to say.
THIS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU AT HALLOWEEN HAVOC, JUST LIKE YOUR STUPID DAD...AN I WILL WALK OUT STILL...YOU...WWKF...MAIN...EVENT...CHAMPION!!
The scene fades.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da Title Stays!   Da Title Stays! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da Title Stays!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2