WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Royal Rumble RP (BBK)

Go down 
+2
KingOfDX
Body Breaking Kid
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

Royal Rumble RP (BBK) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble RP (BBK)   Royal Rumble RP (BBK) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 4:42 pm

ounce again u did it
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble RP (BBK)   Royal Rumble RP (BBK) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 6:07 pm

huh? wat r u talking about
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bbkwwkf
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble RP (BBK)   Royal Rumble RP (BBK) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 5:52 pm

BBK wrote:
Scene opens up with BBK with a recap of everything between BBK and KODX.

Time To Play The Game theme hits as KingOfDX walks out with a water bottle and is wearing a black t-shirt. He is walking down the ramp and walks left of the ring. He goes on the apron and the lights dim. He drinks out from the water bottle and sprays it.

KingOfDX: BBK won't shut the fuck up, seriously, no one likes you!!! Here's an example of showing you how he is sooo annoying, jesus christ.

After the commercial, a clip of BBK's history in the e fed bussiness.

(Scene)

December 13 2006

Announcer-The most well known superstar is here! In Royal Battle!! The main event tonight! BBA Edition vs Overtaker!

January 1 2007

Jack-We have a NEW PWF Heavyweight Champion! M.H. is done!

January 14

WWKF is anew! It is here! The home of King of Kings!

BBK-WWKF eh? Looks like M.H. and Max Death joined. Looks like for me to shine apon a new!

Rattlesnake-Looks like a new superstar decided to come to the kings!

January 20

BBK, from PWF has joined WWKF but things have gotten worse for him. DXLatin vs BBK, two of four cousins, battle it out.

Announcer-DXLatin, DXXD! OH MY GOD! BBK TAPPED OUT!

Fans cheer

DXLatin has defended his TEWF Extreme Championship! Amazing!

January 27

Announcer-Part two of the DXLatin vs BBK series! 1-1! BBK is fighting his hardest but DXLatin too strong! BBK, wait, OMG! BBK! With the SWEET FACE HIGH KICK! But wait, DXLatin dodges! DXXD! OMG! HE HITS IT! COME ON! 1...2...3! YES!

Month of Febuary

BBK has been harrased by many even M.H, Max Death and DXLatin.

BBK-This is too harsh, I'm retiring!

So, BBK retired and continued for the PWF bussiness. Then quits e feds.

June 4

Rattlesnake-I need ratings for returning superstars but all of them have returned.....except for BBK! Ok, I'll just tell DXLatin to tell him.

June 6

DXLatin-BBK, you there? I got a message from Rattlesnake, he wants returning people to return like you. You up?

BBK-Ok fine, just give me the location then I can return.

BBK returned to WWKF with his 3 month abbseness.

Rattlesnake-Since BBK has returned, we will have a Royal Rumble for the #1 contender for the WWKF Heavyweight Championship!

June 7

Announcer-Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to welcome, a former WWKF superstar and former PWF superstar, the man who has returned in the likes of Rattlesnake, BBK!

I walk Alone hits the stage as BBK walks out. Crowd not happy but hear some cheers.

BBK-I would like to be glad to be back but I wasn't really interested but I took the deal, coming back to WWKF, the home of da kings. Now, I'm in this special Rumble and I'm #3. Not a good place to be in. But be really cool I won right?

Crowd silent.

BBK-But I would like to be able to win and become better than before....no more PWF or that shit and now, WWKF is my home!

KODX Sayings

June 8

Time To Play The Game theme hits as KingOfDX walks out of the back and is handed a microphone. He slides into the ring and the crowd boo's.

KingOfDX: BBK came out here before and said he will win the Battle Royal at #3. Who cares, I'm #2 and I will woop your ass when you enter the ring. Plus, I know that Killer won't try and eliminate me because we were tag team partners before and we will team up to take out anyone, including all the great superstars. But then, when I have my perfect chance, I will eliminate him and will laugh at him for trusting me that far.

KingOfDX starts to taunt at the superstars backstage as the crowd begins to boo.

KingOfDX: Then when it's all said and done, I will walk out of that ring, the last man standing and will win that Battle Royal!! Then, I will be the #1 contender for the WWKF World Heavyweight or the WWKF Championship. But, I will go for the WWKF Heavyweight Championship cause I want to kick Bad Blood's ass and leave him a bloody mess to become the greatest champ here. All the great superstars that will be defeated: DXLatin, Kane, Killer, King Carnage, LabofaxD, El Toro, Powerbomb360 and that original!!

KingOfDX is signaling that he will be the next WWKF Heavyweight Champ. The crowd starts to boo at KingOfDX and chant" You Suck, You Suck"!!

June 8

A recap of what KODX said

KingOfDX wKingOfDX: BBK came out here before and said he will win the Battle Royal at #3. Who cares, I'm #2 and I will woop your ass when you enter the ring. Plus, I know that Killer won't try and eliminate me because we were tag team partners before and we will team up to take out anyone, including all the great superstars. But then, when I have my perfect chance, I will eliminate him and will laugh at him for trusting me that far.

KingofDX wrote:
Time To Play The Game theme hits as KingOfDX walks out of the back and is handed a microphone. He slides into the ring and the crowd boo's.

KingOfDX starts to taunt at the superstars backstage as the crowd begins to boo.

Then it's all said and done, I will walk out of that ring, the last man standing and will win that Battle Royal!! Then, I will be the #1 contender for the WWKF World Heavyweight or the WWKF Championship. But, I will go for the WWKF Heavyweight Championship cause I want to kick Bad Blood's ass and leave him a bloody mess to become the greatest champ here. All the great superstars that will be defeated: DXLatin, Kane, Killer, King Carnage, LabofaxD, El Toro, Powerbomb360 and that original!!

To be continued........

BBK-KingofDX thinks he is the best in this bussniess, he even said that he can beat me, DXLatin, Metal Head and all the originals! He can't do that! He says he can but just showin' off that he can do what he says he can do. KODX won't stop copying us, smapping especailly, and just being a plain old fag. DXLatin can beat KODX, King Carnage can, Metal Head could and evenryone here and you can beat yourself. You beat yourself everytime you win or lose. You're just embarrasing yourself. But my point here is that KODX is just a fag. Get that in your heads people....KODX is just a plain fag. Say it in school, at work and even at the graveyard! He can't get over with this and he'll just do bad this Saturday. He'll mess up and he will be elimanated early. Me? Maybe in the end...but he will lose no matter what, he will lose. 100% he will lose! And you people MUST agree with me. I do what I do this Saturdcay, everyone does and you'll be gay...be out early like always. Everyone will do their best to get KODX OUT!

Fans cheer.

BBK-Just like how I embarrased M.D. Filipino few days ago, I'll do the same for KingofDX....I found a picture of him on the latest WWKF mag. I took the picture went to my computer and made this....

A picture on the big screen shows KODX bald while looking at men. Camara's go off as KODX watches along and gets pissed.

BBK drops the mic while laughing and goes back to the locker room. and the scene closes.

that is my rp
Back to top Go down
Labofaxd
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Labofaxd

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 2xMain Event , 1xHeavyweight , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Gore/Spear

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble RP (BBK)   Royal Rumble RP (BBK) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 5:58 pm

dude no matter what you cant make it past 12 people, BBK i dont think you understand no matter how many RP's you make its just gunna be impossible, i mean its not like your RP's are bad there acually pretty good, but when you think of your situation your gunna have to make it threw Me, DXLatin, PB360, The Original, Metal Head.

No matter how good of a wrestler you are a in reality and if Rattlesnake isnt on crack no huiman body can take that much fatigue or that much pain
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble RP (BBK)   Royal Rumble RP (BBK) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 6:02 pm

good point....thanks for the advice
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble RP (BBK)   Royal Rumble RP (BBK) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 6:02 pm

i made like 7 rps!
Back to top Go down
Labofaxd
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Labofaxd

Male
Number of posts : 83

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 2xMain Event , 1xHeavyweight , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Gore/Spear

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble RP (BBK)   Royal Rumble RP (BBK) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 6:04 pm

This is what i mean YOU DONT UNDERSTAND its the basic laws of physics that a man just physicaly cant beat up 12 superstars, and + Rattlesnake hates you
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble RP (BBK)   Royal Rumble RP (BBK) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 6:06 pm

wtf? ok.....uuuhhh...thanks
Back to top Go down
King Carnage
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
King Carnage

Male
Number of posts : 135

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 2xMain Event
Finisher: Special Spear

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble RP (BBK)   Royal Rumble RP (BBK) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 6:24 pm

wow, these kids are dumb.
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble RP (BBK)   Royal Rumble RP (BBK) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 6:47 pm

u mean jeremy?
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble RP (BBK)   Royal Rumble RP (BBK) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 7:01 pm

wtf? wat?
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble RP (BBK)   Royal Rumble RP (BBK) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 8:53 pm

nvm
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Finals   Royal Rumble RP (BBK) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 7:21 pm

Scene opens up with a video from a look at PWF No Survival and Slim Survival.

VIDEO OPENS

PWF NO SURVIVAL March 18

Jack-BBK, what do you think will happen once PWF closes down?

BBK-I dunno. People won't let me back in WWKF and TEWF Boss won't accept my contract and there is no other e fed to go to so maybe I might just wait for an invitiation or just go on to the Mississauga Eagles.....basketball team but be more interested in that invitiation. But for now, just wait and somethin will happen.

Jack-Thank you for your word BBK now lets see what just happened minutes later.

BBK STF Locks Metal Head as he taps out in pain. BBK holds up the PWF Heavyweight Championship as he crys that PWF is over.

WWKF SLIM SURVIVAL COMING SOON

BBK-I'm just glad I've gotten an invitation back to WWKF. Just plain glad. But now, this is my chance to become another champion in PWF and now in WWKF. I will try my best to out last everyone even the best...."Shine" during the rumble. And all the originals. I will try my best to win this rumble and to win another world title. 3 Heavyweight Titles in PWF and 1 PWF Championship....but now, 1 for WWKF Heavyweight Championship OR PWF Championship. I can choose any and win any....if I get that chance. As before, I've got the experiences from past rumbles in PWF and that experience will help big time in this rumble so I just know I MIGHT win....and maybe Labofaxd...or Shine.

VIDEO CLOSES

BBK is in the ring as the video closes.

BBK-Everything I wanted to say now was all in that video. I've just got to pull everything together and win that rumble...with less people but with fully experienced people so I'm going to try my best, win that rumble and win my 4th Heavyweight Championship or 1st WWKF Championship. I'm hoping that Slim Survival will be my day to rise up and to show that I've got everything to be the best in WWKF just like Shine. Everything is in me but I just can't show it or explain it. Just can't. I can but my body won't let me. I WANT THAT TITLE! ANY MAIN WWKF TITLE! I want to become champion and rise up. Just to tell everyone in the rumble....putt yourself together and do your best and good luck guys.

BBK holde up his PWF Heavyweight Championship from his locker and drops the mic and goes back to the locker rooms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble RP (BBK)   Royal Rumble RP (BBK) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Rumble RP (BBK)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2